Monday, July 25, 2011

Apparently, I have things to say.

I don't really know why I started "blogging". I have a lot to say about nothing, kind of like "Seinfeld".....but way less funny. I plan on covering all sorts of topics in the future. The kinds of things you can look forward to: Dr. Mario, manners, Happy Madison movies, recipes, Netflix favs, moving mayhem and of course, Cardinal Hockey.
Basically, I'll just write about whatever I want.  Read it or don't.  This is more for me than you anyway.

Now I must go....My cat, Munkie, (who is a cross-eyed, deaf, Siamese) is very insistent on when he is fed wet food.  I'm tired of stopping him from knocking things off of the coffee table to get my attention. It's times like these that he earns his nickname of Juanita Solis!
 



Today's sweatpants brought to you by Juicy Couture.





No comments:

Post a Comment