Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Your'e a Pal and a Confidant.

I'm sure most of you recognize the title of this blog to be some of the lyrics from the Golden Girls tv show.  I believe Sasha, my best friend, was more like Sophia and I was more like Dorothy.  Sasha and I always thought that someday we will be little old ladies living together.  There may or may not be cats, but there will definetly be coffee and cheesecake involved.                                               

We have been in each other's lives for just about 24 years.  We are just as much like family as we are friends.  We can hang out without having to entertain one another, I can read her expressions and she can read mine.  We can have a conversation and not even mutter a word.  Her friendship has brought me much happiness, moral support and laughter.  It's nice to know that I already have someone to grow old with.       

This blog is basically an ode to Sasha.  I just want her to be able to read this anytime she may feel sad or lonely. Sasha, you have been through a lot, you are going through a lot.  I will be standing by your side always and forever.  I love that we are who we are.  By no means were we ever the epitome of cool but I sure had a blast being who we were.  Very "Romy & Michele" of us. 


                                  

You are my best friend, my homie, my sister from another mister.  I love you and want to leave you with some random words that just might make you smile.

Free Bird, Chicken Wiggle, Razzle Dazzle.

Fun at the Beach



First Communion




Cardinal Hockey Time


Until I get some new clothes.....
Today's sweatpants brought to you by Juicy Couture.




1 comment:

  1. You lookin kinda a hmm Mira Sorvino and holly Marie Combs

    Thats way cute cause hmm they have beautiful faces :)
    I love your face
    Did you have google plus account ?

    ReplyDelete